We’re proud of the clients we have worked with, so please indulge us as we drop a few names.
- The Senator Patrick Burns Memorial Fund – 2014 Legacy Scholarship Celebration Video featuring Mayor Nenshi and 9 scholarship recipients. This video was presented at the Fund’s annual celebration to introduce Senator Patrick Burns Legacy and United Way, Women’s Leadership Council scholarship recipients. We also produced the photos of all recipients.
- The Calgary Sexual Health Centre Annual Report – presented in an engaging digital format (Prezi) including our videos and photos. Presented to a live audience, this innovative annual report is now accessible on their website.
- The Calgary Gay History Project – marketing videos, photos and social media support culminating in a successful Kickstarter campaign
- Calgary Sexual Health Centre, WiseGuyz Video Report to Community – documentary-style video presented at a public event and now used for information-sharing and fundraising. This project highlights how a well produced video can be repurposed to engage with multiple stakeholders, extending the value of your video production.
- City Councillor Druh Farrell (Ward 7) – campaign video, 2013
- Breakfast with Brian Burke, Calgary Flames – event marketing video for CSHC
- Leslie Robinson, Advanced Facilitation Certificate Program – marketing video
- Alderman Gael MacLeod – video and web content production
- Bow Valley College, International Education – video production
- Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association – video production
- Calgary Sexual Health Centre – event marketing video production
- Canadian Professional Legal Education, Alberta Law Society – skills demonstration videos for use within their Learning Management System
We love helping our clients find creative solutions and tell their stories. Let evolution New Media help you tell your story – and get results.